Mortgage Loan Officer — Mortgage Office
- Responsible for the origination of 1-4 family residential mortgage loans.
- Must be eager and motivated.
- Must be knowledgeable of lending processes and regulations with Correspondent and Brokered lending.
- Develops loan account relationships with the assurance that these accounts both meet established guidelines and provide the Bank the maximum profitability with a minimum of risk.
- Minimum of two years Mortgage Loan Officer experience preferred.
- Active referral network is preferred.
- Strong computer skills required.
- NMLS registration required.
Employment Application Employee Benefits
When the forms are complete please print and sign them. If you are unable to visit us, you may fax the forms to 970-247-8031 or mail them to PO Box 2910 Durango, CO 81302-2910.
We look forward to meeting you.
First National Bank of Durango is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.