Credit Analyst — Main Office
- Complete loan request write-ups.
- Participate in client calls with the officers.
- Review loan files.
- Analyze cash flows.
- Note deficiencies in loan files.
Finance Administrative Assistant — Main Office
- Perform a variety of administrative duties for the Finance Department.
- Reconcile various DDA and GL accounts on a daily and/or monthly basis.
- Process accounts payables and receivables.
- Maintain various tracking spreadsheets.
- Assist internal and external clients and vendors as needed.
- Assist Chief Financial Officer and/or Analyst with month end Board reports.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Project good accounting, composition and grammatical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
Universal Banker — Main Office
- Be committed to improving the lives and financial vitality of those we serve.
- Provide accurate processing of transactions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Promote bank products and possess cross selling, operational and regulatory knowledge of retail and credit services.
- Develop strong customer relationships and learn to recognize customer needs.
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism in appearance, procedure and communications (written and verbal).
- Perform all necessary documentation to open and update all account and credit relationships (including Business Accounts, HSA's, and IRA's)
- Assist in training other staff.
Marketing and Development Director — Main Office
- Management of marketing, public relations, business development, advertising, community relations, and charitable contributions.
- Participates in sales management and new product development and research.
- Ensures a marketing and sales awareness prevails bank-wide.
- Prepares annual budget for Marketing Department.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Employment Application Employee Benefits
When the forms are complete please print and sign them. If you are unable to visit us, you may fax the forms to 970-247-8031 or mail them to PO Box 2910 Durango, CO 81302-2910.
We look forward to meeting you.
First National Bank of Durango is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.