Universal Banker (Float) — All Locations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate processing of transactions in a prompt and courteous manner
- Promote bank products and possess cross-selling, operational and regulatory knowledge of retail services
- Develop strong customer relationships and learn to recognize customer needs
- Perform all necessary documentation to open and update all account and credit relationships (including Business Accounts, HSA's and IRA's)
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism in appearance and communications
Commercial Lender — Main Office
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Focus on business development and encourage new-to-bank business.
- Promote and cross-sell bank products and services by building and strengthening client relationships.
- Approve loans and make presentations to loan committee.
- Engage in community outreach and networking to enhance business development.
- Demonstrate proven track record in exceeding portfolio and revenue growth targets.
- Demonstrate strong credit skills.
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism in appearance and communication.
Employment Application Employee Benefits
When the forms are complete please print and sign them. If you are unable to visit us, you may fax the forms to 970-247-8031 or mail them to PO Box 2910 Durango, CO 81302-2910.
We look forward to meeting you.
First National Bank of Durango is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.