Universal Banker — Main Office
- Be committed to improving the lives and financial vitality of those we serve.
- Provide accurate processing of transactions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Promote bank products and possess cross selling, operational and regulatory knowledge of retail and credit services.
- Develop strong customer relationships and learn to recognize customer needs.
- Exhibit the highest level of professionalism in appearance, procedure and communications (written and verbal).
- Perform all necessary documentation to open and update all account and credit relationships (including Business Accounts, HSA's, and IRA's)
- Assist in training other staff.
Employment Application Employee Benefits
When the forms are complete please print and sign them. If you are unable to visit us, you may fax the forms to 970-247-8031 or mail them to PO Box 2910 Durango, CO 81302-2910.
We look forward to meeting you.
First National Bank of Durango is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.