Drive Up Teller — Main Office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily balancing of cash drawer and adherence to balancing policy
- Maintaining cash drawer in an orderly fashion
- Providing accurate and efficient processing of transactions
- Resolving product or service problems
- Promoting bank products and recognizing cross-selling opportunities
Employment Application Employee Benefits
When the forms are complete please print and sign them. If you are unable to visit us, you may fax the forms to 970-247-8031 or mail them to PO Box 2910 Durango, CO 81302-2910.
We look forward to meeting you.
First National Bank of Durango is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.